Alaska
Options

Bachelorette Party Ideas?

Hey!  I'm looking for some ideas for a bachelorette party for my bride (I'm her MOH).  The wedding is in late July, so the bachelorette party would be around the 28th or so of July.  I live in Texas (but am familiar with the area), so it's hard for me to go sneaking around and scoping out places!  I want to do something outdoorsy, adventury for her, and there will only be about 6 of us total.  Do you have any ideas you could share?  She lives in Anchorage but I'm willing to drive as far as Girdwood, Seward, or even Homer for something fantastic.  PLEASE HELP!

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not really outdoorsy but last year we took a friend to the a spa party at the Hotel Alyeska in girdwood. We really had a blast!
  • Options
    sethandmaiasethandmaia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the gondola at Alyeska runs during the summer -- it could be fun to go up to the top of the mountain for a picnic. The view is unbelievable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you could totally do geocaching and maybe even make up your own? check out www.geocache.com and look it up. Def. outdoorsy, and could be a lot of fun! It's kinda sorta like a scavenger hunt, but the places some take you too are awesome. Gorgeous vies ect. Also, the rock climbing wall in anchorage would be a fun bachelorette themed party too. Im not too outdorrsy myself, but those are some ideas to get you started at least. Hope it helps!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You might try a hike out at Eagle River Nature Center- it's beautiful, lots of different trails.

I'm going to be kidnapped so I'm not sure what mine is going to be like.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Something that I did last year when I was a MOH I did a scavenger hunt outside with some naughty toys. You could do something small in someones back yard or do it all over town. I just would use too many public places thae have children if you are going to use naughty things, they might find some. hehe
    Everyone had a blast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards