October 2013 Weddings

Booked my venue!!!

So we booked our venue and I could not be happier.  We found a beautiful little farm in Connecticut that both me and my FI fell in love with the first time we saw it.  It is a little far from where we live but it is the best place I have seen and is very reasonably priced.  I am so glad I didn't jump to book any other venues that we had looked at and did some more searching.  I have my FI to thank for that, he wanted to look at several venues so that we could make sure we had the one we really wanted.  I am getting so excited!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
image 125 Are ready to party
image 23 Are no fun!
image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet

Re: Booked my venue!!!

• Nice, a check off your list! Did you move it back a weekend or stick with the same weekend?

• We ended up keeping October 5th and going with a 5pm ceremony.  They are going to have another wedding that day but I was promised by the owner that this would not interfer with my wedding.  I trust him, he has been doing weddings for a while now so he knows what he is doing.  I couldn't pass up this place, it is too nice. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
  • Awesome!  We booked our reception site recently also and it felt great to make a final decision on the place!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards