DC

rooftop wedding?

I'm looking for something in DC or Alexandria for a small wedding... around 50 people. I'm loving the idea of a rooftop wedding with a view of the city. Any ideas? Or a nudge in the right direction? I don't even know where to start looking.

Thanks!

Re: rooftop wedding?

• edited December 2011
    The Clarendon Ballroom in Arlington has a rooftop, and they definitely do private events.  The view doesn't get you too much, but it's a nice space.
  • valerie810valerie810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Top of the Town in Arlington has an amazing view and outside terrace.  That is where we are having our reception.
    2650813079_9f67603965_m 183image 124image 28imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Valerie on the Top of the Town, We have been swooning over it, Valerie are what are you doing for parking? If you don't mind me asking,
  • valerie810valerie810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sorry, I just saw this!  They have a lot with free parking right behind the condo building.  We have hired 2 parking attendants because Virginia law requires it if you are having over 90 people.  Good luck!

2650813079_9f67603965_m 183image 124image 28imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • tmjacksontmjackson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure about your budget, but I'd check out the Liaison Hotel on Capitol Hill (they have a rooftop pool area; and Old Ebbitt Grill has a rooftop area.
  • Melissa7701Melissa7701 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Hay Adams hotel has a rooftop terrace for events with a great view that is supposed to be beautiful but may not be the cheapest thing around! Top of the Town is nice, my company had an event there. The view was great but I didn't like how you had to walk down a hall where people's offices were to get to it. This was on a weekday though, so I'm sure a Saturday would be very different!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thank you all for your input. Top of the Town looks amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards