• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2010 Weddings

Question?

Is there such a thing as a junior groomsmen? 
~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question?

• why not? there is a junior bridesmaid!
    Amy & Eric 10-16-10
  • Sure. How old is this person? You can probably just do "regular" groomsman. I think people do "junior" BMs a lot because they can wear a different - more modest - BM dress that way, which is more appropriate for, like, 10-14 year olds.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • He's twelve
    ~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • he could maybe be considered and usher? 
    Oct 2010 Brides Siggy Challenge : Photobucket
    Jessica & Jason Oct 30, 2010WeddingBio...updated 2/22 image
  • would he have to wear the groomsmen colors?
  • Yes and yes. At least that's what I've seen- they match the regular groomsmen.

Pipe down, you had your chance!

• Okay, sounds like a plan. Thanks!
  • FSIL did this last month.  Her cousin (12years old) acted as jr groomsmen so he would have a part.  She had him rent the exact tux as other guys.  he walked in alone though...

The way she did it wasnt my fav, but it can be done better.
    SHANNON Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i dont see why you couldnt have a jr. groomsmen!  look up ways to include them!!
    Photobucket
  • i have jr groomsmen 3 to be exact. so i vote yes its your wedding do whatg you want....
    siggy challenge.. something blue ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes, we have a jr. bridesmaid and a jr. groomsmen who will match each other (her dress is opposite colors of the bridesmaids as they all have sashes).
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have never seen anyone have a jr groomsmen...but i love the idea of it!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards