New Jersey - South

Wedding Officiant

Hi!

I need help in finding a wedding officiant.  I was supposed to have my friend who is going to be a pastor do the wedding, but he needs me to go to couples counseling and do other pre-wedding rituals but i do not want that nor i do not have the time to do that.

does anyone know of anyone in the central/south jersey who can officiate my wedding and i don't have to go through getting my wedding approved?

Thanks a bunch!

Re: Wedding Officiant

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Richard Cash is great and easy to work with.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Maureen Jeffries 1beautifulday.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • foxxfire90foxxfire90 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jill Dillner is fantastic.   She is the officiant I recommend for South Jersey;she is just great.
  • edited December 2011
    I went with Maureen from Touched by the Moment (touchedbythemoment.com)

She was WONDERFUL.  We had to switch officiants a few days before our wedding, which was on New Year's Eve.  We reached out to Maureen, and she was amazing- not only was she able to make it, but she took the ceremony which we had written and was fully prepared and did a wondeful job officiating just two days later. She was available to discuss the ceremony with me right up until the day of the wedding, and was helpful with several areas where we were unsure how to word things or proceed.  She was wondeful- I can't say enough good things about her. 
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the local vendors and their reviews.  We went with Weddings By Melissa because she had the best reviews and we were not disappointed.  Melissa wrote a special ceremony for us.  She was kind, professional and attentative.  We highly recommend her.
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We used Andy Mahaney...and we had the best ceremony EVER!!! it was so US it was unbelievable!  My friend at work just used him also and she absolutely loved working with him!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • revmichellerevmichelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your up coming wedding.  You can visit www.alltningsinlove.com. I am a non denominational Minister and would be happy to officate your wedding if I have the date available.
    Best Wishes
    Rev. Michelle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards