Favors

How many chocolates per person?

We are planning on Strawberry Cheesecake truffles as our favors (absolutely amazinly decadent).  The truffles are $19 a pound, and are about an inch and a half in diameter.  Is it OK to give one per person, or is that just too cheap?  I am planning on boxing them in white boxes from Michaels, and tying with ribbon and a favor tag.

Re: How many chocolates per person?

• kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely do 2pp. One seems a little cheap, to be honest.
    imageimageimage
  • PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely two.  One seems cheap.
  • edited December 2011
    Two sounds better for sure. One would be just enough to make me mad that theres not another. lol :3 They sound Delish!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to play devil's advocate here.  do what you can afford - favours are nice to have but not necessary.  We're giving very beautiful, EXPENSIVE handmade chocolates, one per person.  I couldn't afford more.  Personally, I'd rather have one really great chocolate than a whole bunch of crappier ones.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    maybe you need to throw something else in with them if your only doing one? put one of those ad find a nother kind of turtle truffle or something from the grocery store to throw in there! a little assortment is sometimes good!
    LOVE IS SWEET!
  • PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't care how decadent and expensive the chocolate is, if I were to receive a box with one chocolate, it would seem cheap to me.  Even if that one chocolate cost twice as much as two not-as-good chocolates.  Perception is reality, and one looks cheap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards