Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

The High Point, Malvern

Hi! I'm new here, just got engaged last week Laughing.
We are starting to check out some venues and are shooting for a fall wedding which kind of limits us a little since alot of places are booked.
We are looking at the High Point in Malvern this week and I was wondering if anyone has attended a wedding there or knows anything about the place?
thank you!

Re: The High Point, Malvern

• My venue is The High Point!  We are getting married October 27th.  I'm so excited to have it there.  I've heard nothing but great things about the view in the fall.  Our caterer even let us come and see another wedding set up there to get a feel for what it might look like because everytime we went to see the space it was set up like church.  Donna is fabulous, too.  If yo have any specific questions please feel free to PM me!

• PS- Congratulations on your engagement!
  • Thank you so much! I just PM'd you...It might come up as a different username
  • PM'ed you back!  Hopefully it worked.  My browser closed so I'm not sure if it went through. Let me know if not and I'll try again :)
  • Hello!

I just looked at this venue over the weekend and fell in love! Since everything is very "ala carte" there, can you give me an approximate cost of what your caterer is charing for chair/linen/dance floor rentals plus food?

Thanks!
  • I think it will really depend on which caterer you go with and how many guests you will have  We met with three different caterers, all on Donna's list.  All three were right around the same $ in their proposal.  We ended up going with the caterer that helped bring the cost down closer to our budget, which was around $17K.  We are planning on having around 160 guests and that number includes chairs, linens, food, etc.  Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about the venue or caterer.  Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards