Louisiana-New Orleans

Second line umbrellas in a hurry!!!

Where can I purchase second line umbrellas ASAP??? Getting married in 10 days and need them now! Lol. Help!

Re: Second line umbrellas in a hurry!!!

• We're ordering ours from Old Towne Praline and they said that we could order them once we get to town (which will just be a week before the wedding) so 10 days should be fine.  Even easier since you're local and probably wont need them to deliver like we do.
  • Check out Tie the Knot in Kenner.  They had some cute ones a few months ago.  They are super helpful too.  If they don't have any that you like, they can probably point you somewhere else.
  • We got ours from The Wedding Broom Company - the owner is Ms. Catherine and her shop is uptown on Hickory, in the basement of her house.  She has lots of options and can do a quick turnaround if you need it.  And I thought her prices were really reasonable. 
  • there were actually several at the mask shop on Decatur when I was there a few weeks ago
  • Hey, where are you located? I can sell you mine, only used once from my wedding in February. I have a white  umbrella for the bride and a black one for the groom, I bought them from The Knot in Metairie. Email me if interested and I'll show you a picture, they are really cute! 

Ashley

aglase1@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards