Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Cape Tunes DJs

I'm considering using Cape Tunes for my upcoming wedding.  Currently the only DJs left are Kelly Simpson, Gary Leavitt and Jake Jacobsen.  I've seen great reviews for other DJs in the company but have yet to read any reviews about these three.  If anyone has used them before can you please let me know what you thought?

Re: Cape Tunes DJs

• BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Cape Tunes(Keith Leavitt) and I have only heard great things. They wear tuxes if requested by bride & groom, and If you fill out the forms they give you Ive heard that they follow it very well. Anyone Ive heard of that had problems with song choice, when they confronted the DJ, it was fixed.
  • edited December 2011
    i highly recommend steve binder - he's also gotten great reviews by others on this site (that's why i picked him). he totally saved my wedding - i had picked a playlist that he had sort of been skeptical about and i didn't believe him until he played my stuff and no one danced. so after 3 songs of no one dancing, i told him to play what he thought would get people dancing - literally, he had everyone on the dance floor the very next song (like a pied piper). and it stayed that way until the end. 

he has great equipment (bose speakers), etc., etc., dressed in a tux (even though our wedding party was in suits).

in short, he will play what you want AND you can count on him saving the day if your guests don't like what you picked.
  • Alexandra1976Alexandra1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steve BInder or Danny Walsh are  my two recomendations!
  • edited December 2011
    I completely agree with the Danny Walsh recommendation.  He DJ'd our wedding in August and was AWESOME!  We got a lot of compliments from our guests.  He is very professional - wore a tux to the wedding, takes care of everything and played all of the music that we wanted.  He was really great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards