California-Central

Venues

Anyone have any ideas on web sites that offer beach wedding venues, or something along in that nature? I'm new to this and I really want a beach wedding, but might have to settle for a local wedding if I can't find anything.,

Re: Venues

• edited December 2011
    I really liked SeaVenture Resort in Pismo Beach. It was a little out of my price range but it was beautiful! You can even just have the wedding on the beach. Usually you just need to get a free permit from the city.
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends where in Central California you are there are several beaches in Monterey and Carmel that you can definitely hold a wedding ceremony at.
  • edited December 2011
    Im getting married at the sea venture in jully 2011! Its perfect and they can work with alot of budgets! They even have a sunday only deal. And lauren the site planner there is amazing!

But if its out of your price range, theres the sea crest as well its not on the beach but it over looks it.

Also look at www.ccwp.com its all about central coast wedding planning :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the information. My problem is doing searches and when I do find sites it always brings up the same places. :D
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:40d2c046-3373-4e6c-b748-7d78c3b5f700Post:3954fc33-2f43-431d-822a-4ab73263786f">Re: Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im getting married at the sea venture in jully 2011! Its perfect and they can work with alot of budgets! They even have a sunday only deal. And lauren the site planner there is amazing! But if its out of your price range, theres the sea crest as well its not on the beach but it over looks it. Also look at <a href="http://www.ccwp.com" rel="nofollow">www.ccwp.com</a> its all about central coast wedding planning :)
    Posted by cherrygrly[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear cherrygrly!  What was your wedding size?  I'm just beginning to look at places in Pismo for October :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards