Moms and Maids

My mom is the best!

I have type 1 diabetes and tonight, when I went to change my site for my insulin pump, my last tubing (have been waiting for an order to come in since 2 weeks ago, only to find out my rep was fired but her email address still works and no one thought to check there) and it wouldn't work.

So, in tears, I call my mom up to bring some from home to me. It is 10 o<clock at night and an hour drive and my mom jumps in the car to bring it to me. God bless my mom. She is the best. I feel so bad calling her so late but, she comes anyways. I would drive down but I don't own a car. My mom is so freaking awesome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My mom is the best!

• She sounds fantastic.  I'll bet she would do backflips to find a handwritten note in her mailbox telling her how wonderful you think she is.
  • In Response to Re: My mom is the best!:
    She sounds fantastic.  I'll bet she would do backflips to find a handwritten note in her mailbox telling her how wonderful you think she is.
    Posted by kmmssg
    This, right there, absolutely.  Emails and phone calls are great, but there is NOTHING like holding a thank you in your hand, and hiding it away to look at again  :)
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • She is my best friend and I have to agree: a note telling her how much I appreciate and love her is just what this calls for! maybe even some flowers as I am heading home to see her tomorrow :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards