North Carolina

Happy Monday!

Hope all you knotties have a great week! Only 5 more days until the weekend, haha. Anyone have an interesting week this week?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 135 Invited
image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
RSVP Date: Sept 08
http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/

Re: Happy Monday!

• edited December 2011
    ughh not me! although FI and I are heading to Atlanta for Labor Day weekend, and leave for Seattle a week from Thursday for another long weekend...so 5 days this week for me, but only 2 next week!

Have a good week everyone!
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Only 6 days until the wedding!

We will be working Monday-Thursday...I have night class on Thursday and then we will be heading to Lake Lure on Friday.  I spent most of yesterday finalizing my little projects (Wrapping attendant gifts, decorating flower girl basket, creating table numbers, table assignments, day of schedule...etc).  I'm pretty sure I have most everything done and narrowed down.  We started a stack in our sunroom for items that need to go and lets just say...I'm glad we'll be in a suburban!

Just some last details I believe...I have to get a fill-in, pedicure, eyebrows waxed and probably a haircut this week.  I can't believe its here!

Hope everyone has a great start to the week!

Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

• TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are so close to the wedding Malea how exciting! 

I had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday I went to Bridal Mart with my sister and my mom.  I wanted my sister to see me in my favorite dress. I still love the dress and I think it's the one.  I haven't bought it yet but I think I will soon.

I'm getting through the week by reminding myself that a 3 day weekend is ahead and that football season starts this weekend!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_happy-monday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:44b78a4c-1387-4ac0-b6eb-b6ce509365e3Post:eddee0e5-1c4c-429e-babb-ab0698e7c620">Re: Happy Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Y I'm getting through the week by reminding myself that a 3 day weekend is ahead and that football season starts this weekend!
    Posted by jennimc321[/QUOTE]

Our most anticipated season of the year = football season =)
    Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning.  I just could not get going this morning, it was awful.  Hopefully the rest of the day and week will be better. 

Malea, you're so close! 

2 of my girls got dresses this weekend! I'm excited to get that much out of the way. 

I also found part of their gifts, and we found a guest book we like, all on Etsy. 

FI is feeling the crunch too, we're at 40 days today.  He keeps asking me what he can do to help, it's really sweet and really helps me to stop stressing about doing it all myself.  We still need flowers and a ceremony musician.  And I've got to figure out my hair and makeup.  It feels like a lot. 
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm impressed yo don't have any more projects a week out, Malea!  Here's hoping I can get to that same spot when its my turn!

We had a busy weekend -- had my first dress fitting Saturday.  Its going to be a little pricier than I thought, but I've been to this lady before so I would rather pay more and know I am getting good work than trust someone else local who is cheaper. 

We went to Lake Norman for th party thrown by FI's parent's friends on Sat. evening.  OTher than FI having some issues with his dad (the best man thing got brought up AGAIN.  get over it!)  it was actually really fun.  I met the rest of FI's aunts who were really fun.

Yesterday we made lots of headway on the cutting of wine-bottles.   I think if we spend an hour or so tonight on them, we will have enough for our tables plus a few extra!

This will be a three day work week and then we fly out to Denver, CO on Thursday for a long weekend.  My bachelorette party will be Sat. night in Denver (super excited!) and having a bridal shower on Sunday. Just gotta get through three days!

• edited December 2011
    Monday, you are here already??  Why??  I have such a long week coming up.  We are meeting with the venue in about 30 minutes to pay more mulah and pick out our dinner menu.  Then, we are headed to Raleigh to meet with the videographer.  The whole week is full of either work or wedding meetings.  I'll update when I have a chance to get back on.  Everyone have a wonderful day.

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • CarolinaKaylaCarolinaKayla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our weekend was totally lazy but a little productive.  I did go ahead book the photographer I met with, I'm super excited I found him and looove his pictures.  Other than that I'm living for our Asheville trip, we leave Friday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards