Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Saturday Morning!!

Ahhh... It's Saturday and I still have 3 full days off!  Feels so great.  Anyways, I am going to see if I can make my own flowers today, I'm saving money but I'm not positive I can do it myself, so I have to practice lol. 

Making that one.  I'm also going to take my dogs to the park if it's not to hot out.  It's been about 100 degrees here lately!

Well have a good day ladies!
imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary

Re: Good Saturday Morning!!

• good morning.
    that bouquet is very pretty.  and i'm jealous of your hot weather.  it is in fact snowing here right now....sigh.....and it was raining yesterday so now is just really really slushy outside.  so I'm not too bummed about having to work today because of the weather.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 'Morning everyone!

Not much is going on here.  Just the usual errands and such.  *yawn*  At some point, I have to go to the grocery store for BBQ supplies for this weekend.  Should be fun on a Saturday afternoon with a 2 year old.   I also need to finish up some projects I've promised some knotties I'd do for them.  So if I promised you something.... it's coming......

Meghan, that bouquet is beautiful!  (And I'm not usually a fan of lillies.)  Make sure you show us how yours turns out!
  • Morning ladies!! DH and I have to clean, do laundry, and get grocerys today... it is so nice out and wish I could go up north but since I work tomorrow we can't... bummer!  Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Afternoon all!

Meghan that bouquet is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished product! :)

I think i'm just going to stay home for the afternoon and enoy the sunshine in my bakyard. Tonight I'll be heading dowtown for the waterfront festival and concert, then a bonfire at my friend's house :)

Happy Saturday!

• Hey ladies!  Meghan you can do it!!  I made mine myself (with some help) and I am by no means crafty!  Have fun and show us pics =)

As for me I am being lazy today. I may do a bit of cleaning here and there, but no real plans to do anything today.
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Good afternoon ladies!

I'm hanging out w/ the puppy, she's sick :( When FI gets home from work, we're going to cook dinner on the grill. It's pretty hot here this week, around 80. Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Morning!  Just got back from the gym (lemme tell you it was hard to go since my legs are still so sore from our run yesterday), and will shower and do some laundry while FI is at work.  I'm jealous of you ladies with nice weather, it's cloudy and grey here today...boo!  Meghan - your bouquet looks beautiful!  I can't wait to see how it turns out!  Are you getting the flowers from Costco?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards