Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Living in NC planning a Baltimore Wedding......HELP

Hello all,

Were planning our wedding for May 2013. I live in Charlotte NC but my fiance is from Baltimore and we have decided to have the wedding there. The problem is that he is currently deployed overseas and will be gone during the bulk of the planning period. Ive only been to Baltimore a few times as a child and once most recently to visit his family.

We are on a budget of $6000 (my dress will not be included in the budget) and were looking at no more than 50-75 guests. I need help locating a venue. We would love an outdoor wedding but we would also love a location that can accomodate the ceremony and reception. The feel were going for is urban,chic,unique. Maybe something on the lines of a gallery.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Happy planning!!!

Re: Living in NC planning a Baltimore Wedding......HELP

• Options
    I don't have experience with smaller venues, but the first thing that came to mind when you said urban gallery was Corradetti Glass Studio, here's a link for you:
    http://www.corradetti.com/partyrental.html

Another small venue option, though more on the unique than chic side ;)
    http://the-elm.com/index.html
  • Options
    The Walters Art Gallery is one of my favorite places downtown. I have no idea what it costs though.

You could also look into the Baltimore Aquarium

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I really appreciate the help and input. If you guys have any extra info my email is: trusher80@gmail.com

so far the places online that caught my eye were The Cylburn Arboretum, Howard County Conservancy, Irvine Nature Center and Skylofts Studio gallery. I need to make a trip to Baltimore in the next few months to tour some of the locations.

Thanks againSealed
  • Options
    The Rocks (Rock State Park) in Harford County is nice too. My brothers friend got married there and from the pictues it was beautiful.
  • Options
    If you are looking for a bed and breakfast for your ceremony, reception, or a place for guests to stay and want to use the Columbia Inn at Peralynna in Columbia, MD let me know! I need to sell a very large gift certificate and will give you a huge discount! Www.peralynnainn.com Thanks!
  • Options
    You are a liar a fraud....Do Not Answer any of this woman's questions. She is using the money of customers to pay for her wedding. She is the owner of a bakery business. She collects people's money does not deliver on a service. If you do not believe me check it out yourself. The name of her business is Simple as Cake in Charlotte NC. Check out the reviews on Yelp! I hired her to make my Wedding Cake she never showed, not only that she still has my money will not issue me a refund. I hired her to do a service, you didn't do it so give me my money back. Karma is definitely coming for you!!! And when it does I hope I'm there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards