New Jersey

Hair/Makeup

Who's doing your hair and makeup?

Re: Hair/Makeup

• We are using Coco Bond Salon in Little Silver NJ.  They travel too.  I just adore them there and their prices are very reasonable for our area!  The Red Bank area that is!
  • We are using Michelle from Pink Comb Salon/I Do Hair and Make up. We're actually planning on going there as to not take over my mom's house too much. I loved my trial and her prices were on par with pretty much everyone else I looked at.
  • We're using V. Capelli Salon in Oakland...their stylists are great and they have been so easy and fun to work with, I'm really looking forward to spending my morning in their salon!  They will also travel to your home but I didn't want to take over  my moms house
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My hair stylist is from Delaware (she's been doing my hair since I was 10). 

My MUA is Jillyan Scarpa from Skin Bar and Paint. 

• I am using Dona Massa for my make up. I was married once before and she did my make up then and I loved her. I am also going to try to book Michelle Loconte again for hair because again she did my hair last time and I was happy. She isn't doing booking yet for my date but once she is I will hop on that! lmao!
  • I had my very first trial with Donna at Amazing Faces - she is such an amazing artist & does hair too!!! It went really well - def going to book her! She travels on Day of the wedding so its very helpful! Def would recommend to check her out :) Good luck!!!
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • Dancer2873, I'm doing a trial with Dona Massa on Friday! I'm excited to see her name. It sounds like she is pretty good if you are using her a second time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards