Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

MAC Lipstick for wedding day? (or other brands)

Hey Ladies,

My MUA had put on MAC Viva Glam V on me for trials and that is my default, but I'm thinking I could go with something a little more colorful (probably in the pink family). I am fair skinned with medium brown hair, cool blonde highlights.  Eyes are going to be classic--mocha brown and white shimmer for the bottom, pink blush.  Eyes are green if that matters with lipstick.  I heard Angel is a popular Mac color but not sure if it would wash me out.  Please share what you are using or any suggestions you may have for me! Thanks so much!

Kris

Re: MAC Lipstick for wedding day? (or other brands)

• I love viva glam v! Their new Archie line has a great peachy pink as well but i cant remember the name. You should totally go to a MAC store and play. They have SOOOO many options! Bobbi Brown has great lip colors, and so does Chanel. Smashbox also has great colors and a photofinish powder that can set the lipstick so it doesnt budge! (I work for Nordstrom in cosmetics... I get to experiment alot lol)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Mac Viva Glam V A52 color and I LOVED it. It's like a shimmer pinkish and it went perfect with my brown complexion. I had brown hair with copper highlights.
  • Well, I was matched up at a mac counter for royal azalea lipstick w/ st germain lipglass--pretty but a little too much now for wedding day.  Fun colors though and I will keep it for spring.  I contacted my MUA and one of her suggestions was Mac Fabby Lipstick.  Looks pretty--spunch of rosey pinkiness but not too over the top for wedding.  Now it's a matter of trying that out.  I read somewhere on the boards that Mac Dervish Lip Liner goes well with Mac Fabby Lipstick for weddings.  Any experience with Fabby ladies?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards