Vermont

Equinox Wedding

We are thinking about getting married at the Equinox next year and are wondering if anyone has any potential dissenting views or has come up with concerns from their own diligence? Although pricey and certainly not the "value play" the venue seems awesome and I've always loved the look and feel of the place (even though I couldn't afford a room in the past!). Anyway, looking primarily for "cons" because I'm only finding "pro's". Many thanks.

Re: Equinox Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I was considering it but in the end we felt badly about having a destination wedding where everyone had to spend so much on a room!  It's so expensive and our guests have to travel anyway.

It is totally amazing but you asked for a con...
  • ska25ska25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at the Equinox as well, but settled on Stratton Mountain Club instead!  We were married there on 2 OCT (The Rossi's). We liked the options for guest rooms on the mountain, the fact that you get the ENTIRE club for your venue (rehersal dinner included if you choose) and it is huge and gorgeous!  Most importantly I can attest that the staff are extraordinary.  They became family from the coordinator (included in price) to the serving staff.  All positive, happy and worked hard to make our day wonderful.  The food is also top notch, the building and chapel BEAUTIFUL etc etc.  I can go on and on.  Talk to Brenda at Stratton.  (1-800-Stratton or www.stratton.com) you won't regret it.
    Sarah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards