Connecticut

Favor time!

Now that I have my DIY centerpiece and Table stuff figured out...I need to find container/bags for the mini PB Cup favors we are doing.

I am not finding anything attractive on any of the sites I see online....Our wedding is a Vineyard theme, so unfortunately as much as I think the Chinese takeout boxes are cute, they won't do...LOL...

Does anyone have any sites/places you can reccommend with unique container ideas?

TIA! :)

Re: Favor time!

• edited December 2011
    You should check out efavormart.  They have a ton of different boxes and bags that are really cute and reasonably priced.  If it was me, I'd probably either get a cute little box or organza bag, and rather than tie it with a ribbon, I would use raffia.  You can get it in a ton of different colors, but it has more of an earthy feel than ribbon.  I think it would go great with your vineyard theme.   Actually, I'd probably try to get a square craft box (again earthy feel) and tie it with a pretty colored raffia ribbon and add a favor tag to it.

Here's the link to the efavormart boxes.  http://www.efavormart.com/wedding-favor-boxes.aspx
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

Thank you! I love the raffia idea!

• edited December 2011
    I also checked out what was on the knot, and found a box I love.."love vines" is what it is called, but $17 for 10? UGH.
  • edited December 2011
    $17 for 10!!! That's crazy.  I've only bought things from TK when they were on major sale. lol.  I bought some beer mugs for the groomsmen engraved with their names.  Even with the discount though, they were still $12/mug

If you think you might do favor tags, I had a person on etsy make a custom design for mine, and she did the printing too.  She was fabulous and it only cost about $30 for 100... if I remember correctly.  If you want the info, let me know. :-)
  • edited December 2011

I would love either tag with our initals monogrammed or something like "Jerry & Jen" 7.31.10"

So yea, her info would be great!

• edited December 2011
    we did something similar.  email me and I can show you what ours looked like. clee5910@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    What about Oriental Trading? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards