Second Weddings

so uncertain

I am new to this.  This is both of ours second marriage.  He did the courthouse and I had a church wedding.  We have been together for 7 years and last year decided to make it official.  We originally planned for the last Oct but we had challanges with the ex.  Now I have gotten the go head to plan, but I am so confused.  We are on a budget and watching every penny.  We are not from Austin but I found a chapel there that will give us the ceremony (in a church setting that he wants) as well as a reception of puch and cake.  Everyone will have to travel in order to come.  Should we stay close to home (Houston) or use the location I found (by the way the only thing we have to pay for there is the cake and punch everything else is free)?  Has anyone seen or been to Chapel Dulcinea?  If so how is it, is it worth us going 3hrs away?

Re: so uncertain

• mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement!!

I would recommend you post this on your local boards, in case they have any insite on the chapel or other budget suggestions.
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have never personally been to the Chapel Dulcinea. However, scads of weddings featured on Offbeat Bride have taken place there. Go to offbeatbride.com and do a search for "Chapel Dulcinea". Hope this helps. Good luck in planning your big day.
     Also, the PP is correct--the local Austin board will be more helpful than an international board.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you ladies for your advise.  I have moved it to my local board. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards