North Carolina

Good morning!

I'm on day one of my two day work week!  How's everyone doing this morning?

Re: Good morning!

• wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I have a huge to do list for FI and I today. I'll probably be in and out trying to actually get the things done. I hope everyone is having a great short week!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  This is day two of work (out of three).  At least, I have Friday off to begin packing to move, but unfortunately, the FI has to work.  There are days when I really hate his job, but days I love it. 

Hope everyone has a good day!
  • krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya on hating DH's job - my DH has a really great job but he's working 7 day weeks right now despite the holidays and as a result we don't get to go to miami for the Orange Bowl (he's a GA Tech alum) even though one of his bestest friends scored free tickets for us!!! :(
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok possibly dumb question - but I have been on here for about amonth posting and have figured out most of the abbreviations used, and know DH refers to husband, but i cannot for the life of me figure out what the "D" is for....can someone enlighten me, its driving me nuts?!?
  • edited December 2011
    "D"=dear or darling

Beth, by the way, you are not the only person who had trouble figuring it out! Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards