Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Fashionable bridesmaid dresses for missy and plus sizes

II'm having 3 bridesmaids of all different shapes in my wedding.  One is a size 4, one a size 12, and one is about a size 20.  I want each of them to feel stylish, sexy, and fashionable.  Can anyone suggest a great bridesmaid dress vendor that makes stylish wedding dresses for both missy and plus size ladies?

Re: Fashionable bridesmaid dresses for missy and plus sizes

• PattySmith101PattySmith101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    i picked the designer BILL LEVKOFF ,the color EURO WINE , Material  EUROPEAN SATIN and the length FLOOR  and let them pick their own . I wanted everyone to feel comfortable in their dress and like it.< my bm size vary from a 0  to a 16 >  I am so glad i did because when they went to choose they were not all comfortable in the same dresses. even with giving them those requirments it  narrowed the dresses  down to 33 to choose from, i think thats still alot. i would check out the website their are tons of dresses i am sure you can find something to make everyone happy < i dont know if you want them to match> 
  • Honestly, Pretty Maids and Alfred Angelo. Jordan too. They all have really pretty styles that translate through all the sizes. 
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • someone mentioned Alfred Angelo for plus size BM dresses.  They have a store in Whitehall I plan to visit with my BM.

Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    I really want to visit Alfred Angelo, was thinking of going over to the Cherry Hill location but I heard their customer service is AWFUL. Been hearing people say stay away. Although I know a couple small bridal shops who carry Alfred Angelo... they just don't have all the sizes for my BMs to try on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards