Nevada-Las Vegas

Tip Questions

Ok, so I know the "obvious" tipping hair/makeup people, our bus driver...blah blah my questions are what you guys did for...

Photographer---cashman (for an hour) and Joey Allen for 8 hours....Do/did you tip and how much...a percentage/flat rate...any guidance!

How much of a tip do you give the officiant.....OOH!  And I was just thinking of someone I TOTALLY forgot until just now....We have the violin player (VOTF) how much of a tip did you/would you do for that?

Wow...Just writing this raised my stress level like 20 times!  :)
Thanks, guys!  I don't know if I could have planned this wedding without you!

Re: Tip Questions

• edited December 2011
    I DID NOT tip the officiant, the photographer, the piano player.

I only tipped hair/makeup & my WC.
  • 11Vegas711Vegas7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really?  I thought for sure you would tip officiant and piano player/violinist?  The photographer I can see....if they are they own their own company....hmmm...
  • wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't planning on tipping violinist or officiant either, didn't know you had to!!
    Photographer we will be, limo driver, DJ. We are using Mike L for 9 - 10 hours, I was figuring about $150 tip.  I think 15 - 20% is the norm?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    $150????? wow...thats alot! I dont have a clue about tipping!!!!! how much do i need to give the hair/make up person? how much does everyone get???

do they really expect that much on top of payment? I have alot to learn "~
  • edited December 2011

FI and I had only planned on tipping the bartender at our reception and then I was going to tip for hair/makeup. Tipping the officiant is still up in the air

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards