Delaware
Options

dress progress!

...so after 8 bridal shops and trying on over 70 dresses (i'm picky!) i finally found the dress...(i was by myself at the time) then mom, dad and my aunt came to baltimore to see the dress on me and they all teared up...however i didn't order the dress that day b/c it was over my budget...after searching a bit i found a shop in DE that carries that designer and i've spoken to them a few times and they have knocked the price down so that it is within my budget!!! i am soooo excited and i'm going to get measured and order it on thursday...they are opening the store (Irini's) just for me to work with my schedule...over the moon right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: dress progress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know others have had success with Irini's, but be careful and cautious.  I have had several friends and family members be screwed over by them, both in purchasing and in alterations.  Just a warning.

But CONGRATS on finding your dress!!!!  What's the dress and style, so I can search for it and see what it is (aka be a total creeper lol)?!?
  • Options
    uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who needs to hit every store and try on a million dresses before I make my decision!  I've found a few that I've liked in each store and know I would be happy in them, but I can't help but wonder if I choose one if I'm actually leaving my perfect dress on the rack in another store!  I have 5 more stores to check out before I make my decision. 

Anyhow, congrats again, that is so exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  We want pictures! 
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    chemistry2000chemistry2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dress shopping has been the worst for me.  I have been to about 6 stores and found two dresses that I really like.  Both are a bit over my budget, but I think I am going to go with one of these two.  My Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow to look at them and then my BMs are coming next week.  A final decision will be done next week.  I'm half tempted to try a few more stores too.  I too am afraid that the perfect dress is out there and I just haven't found it yet.

10/25/08 First Date 07/04/10 Engaged 09/10/11 Say I DO! Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards