Texas-Houston
Options

Vendor Review - Petroleum Club of Houston

Petroleum Club of Houston
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (5.0/5.0)
Upon first glance at the outside of the Exxon-Mobil building, we were a little uncertain because it was a bit dated...but after taking the elevator ride to the top and stepping out into the beautiful and cozy lobby, we knew we had found our place. Jeremie was the sweetest venue coordinator and was so easy to work with. The room for both the ceremony and reception had amazing floor to ceiling window views of the city and gorgeous lighting for great photos. The food, ohmygoodness the food, was so freaking delicious that I thought my corset would rip because I couldn't stop myself from stuffing my face despite the busy schedule. All of the staff from the servers to the captain to the valet drivers were so courteous and so friendly. The captain even personally introduced himself to us at the beginning of the evening to let us know that if we needed anything from our favorite drink to extending any hours, that he'd be happy to do so without any inconvenience. The facility was pristine and fabulous and breathtakingly beautiful. Compared to other Houston venues of this same caliber and ambiance, I also think Petroleum Club offers the best value. I highly recommend the Petroleum Club!

Re: Vendor Review - Petroleum Club of Houston

• Options
    suze423suze423 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a few weddings there, all very nice.  My favorite part about the place is all the windows.

I used to work in that building.  I think it could easily win the award for ugliest building in downtown.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards