Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

German Society of Pennsylvania

I was wondering if anyone got married at the German Society on Spring Garden or checked it out. We're going to check it out today and hope we like it in person as much as the photos. If you did get married there:
  • How many people were on your guest list?
  • Did you do round or rectangular tables?
  • Who was your caterer?
  • Any advice for having your wedding there?

Thanks in advance!!

Re: German Society of Pennsylvania

• I was wondering if anyone got married at the German Society on Spring Garden or checked it out. We're going to check it out today and hope we like it in person as much as the photos. If you did get married there:
    • How many people were on your guest list?
    • Did you do round or rectangular tables?
    • Who was your caterer?
    • Any advice for having your wedding there?

Thanks in advance!!

• Hey, I was eyeing this place online- how was your visit?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_german-society-of-pennsylvania?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:c9085d0e-406a-4781-8244-2c95fdc97af2Post:12fb529d-75b0-43b2-a276-6085af246a50">Re: German Society of Pennsylvania</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey,
    I was eyeing this place online- how was your visit?
    Posted by shoegal215[/QUOTE]

It didn't wow me as much in person as I expected. I also feel like I'd have a lot to do since I'd have to rent chairs, tables, get a caterer and alcohol. I think if the rental cost was lower and we really needed that flexibility it would be perfect but I'm not looking at more all inclusive places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards