Illinois-Southern Illinois

Any DJ recommendations?!

Has anyone had a good experience with a local DJ? Our reception is in Maryville, IL, and to be quite honest- I have no idea where to start looking for a good DJ!  We appreciate any suggestions!

Re: Any DJ recommendations?!

• edited December 2011
    Well the DJ that I talked to so far is from Breese, IL which is not too far from Maryville.  I'm actually from Highland.  The DJ service is Short Circuit.  They were very professional.  I'm fairly certain we will be using him.  I can give you some info if you're interested.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • mickylvr1mickylvr1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am kinda late on this, but figured it's worth a shot.  I just got married in April and used Short Circuit for my DJ.  We had Marty and loved him.  His brother Timmy is pretty cool too.  My hubby & I both know them personally so it was pretty much a no brainer for us to use them.  People raved about our DJ and how he kept everyone on the dance floor all night.
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Were using Nighthawk DJ in Milstadt.. (weird name, I know..) My cousin used him and we really liked him. He offered to do our reception 5 hours for $500 including lights, microphone, and projector.

• edited December 2011
    Short Circuit is who I'm using also.  They seemed very professional, and well known in our area.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Tom Rotter with Block Rockin Beats.  He was my sister's DJ in 7/2007 in Albers and then my DJ in 9/2007 in Belleville.  I feel that a DJ is the main organizing factor at a recpetion (unless you have a wedding planner).  He did an excellent job.  Oh and I recommended him to my friend and she had him as her DJ just this past May.   I've heard NO complaints!   

http://www.brbeats.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards