Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Gettysburg RD Ideas?

We're two months out and I have no idea where to have our rehearsal dinner. I checked out the Appalachian Brewing Company which looked nice (we're going for a very casual feel, very budget friendly, even a pizza 'n beer kinda thing would be ok) but since I'm not from the area, I'm not exactly sure where to start but the wedding is at the Wyndham Gettysburg so I'd like it to be somewhere close. Any ideas? Or if you've been to the ABC, did you like it?  
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Gettysburg RD Ideas?

• Options
    kimberlyr22kimberlyr22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ABC is a nice place...but when planning parties, I have had some trouble with communications. I was trying to schedule my sister's 30th birthday party there last year and received an initial response to my request, but had five emails and eight phone calls ignored, and by the time I finally got ahold of the lady again, my date had been booked. Apparently they book up pretty tight around the holidays for company parties, etc.

My suggestion...if you're going to book there, do it in person or call them a lot.

:)
    photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • Options
    ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went to a RD at ABC a couple years ago and it was really nice! I obviously didn't deal with the people that work there, but the food was great and the room was nice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

ncd5015, do you remember if they did the buffet for the RD or did you guys order off the menu? We're kinda debating which to do if we use them.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_gettysburg-rd-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:3babf795-9c3b-45e4-9167-6693b2975893Post:0e28bd12-3340-4d4b-97ac-6a969c6a2f48">Re: Gettysburg RD Ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies! ncd5015, do you remember if they did the buffet for the RD or did you guys order off the menu? We're kinda debating which to do if we use them.
    Posted by fmb2011[/QUOTE]

Buffet

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards