Louisiana-New Orleans

DJ

Are there any DJ services that you would recommend? Has anyone used prodigy media group for a DJ?
BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: DJ

• edited December 2011
    One of my really good friends (who is also standing in our wedding) own's his own dj company. He is located in Slidell and is very reliable and entertaining. His website is http://www.isentertainment.net/index.html. His name is Scott Hymel. Let me know if you would like any more contact info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We are using DJ Jack Magic (www.jackmagicentertainment.com).  He is super-resonable and very experienced.  My wedding planner was so thrilled when we decided on him, she said it's like having a second wedding planner! I have heard nothing but good things about him and he has been doing weddings for > 10 years.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    For my wedding in February I used David Storm with Omega Sound & Entertainment. I  went with him because a lot of brides on the board recommended him really strongly and he didn't disappoint! We sang, we danced, it was perfect!!! One of the best decisions I made. His website is www.omegasounddjs.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards