New York

Thanksgiving

What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving??

DH and I were planning to visit my mom in VA, but now she's come down with the flu, so it looks like we are going to his parents instead.  Kind of a bummer, but we are lucky that we have another place to go that's actually much less of a drive!
Anniversary

Re: Thanksgiving

• raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having my family over for Thanksgiving this year. I'm a little nervous, as this will be the first time we've hosted a holiday. Right now we are expecting 11 people, but I'm sure that number will go up before Thursday because we always have people that wait until the last minute to decide to go anywhere.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My FSIL, her bf and daughter are coming over tomorrow through friday.  It'll be nice to see them and catch up.  I'm on call friday from 7am to 10pm though, not looking forward to that at all.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I will be in Westchester with FI and his family, watching the Cowboys be awesome :)
  • edited December 2011
    We're hosting Thanksgiving again this year. Since we live in different states than both our families, hosting Thanksgiving is the only way to bribe them to come visit us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kpdorrkpdorr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck to everyone hosting! Don't forget to take those giblets out of the bird!!! We are going to my moms then FI's parents, they all live reletively nearby so we try to split time when possible.

Hope everone eats a lot and doesn't suffer too much from food coma! Happy happy Thanksgiving!
  • edited December 2011
    Just Kev and I this year.  Frown

I'm kind of bummed because I LOVE cooking huge meals and entertaining.  Kevin has to work, so I will be cooking for two all day.  Oh well.

Then... my BFF and I are doing some epic Black Friday shopping at the outlets.  I love our Black Friday tradition.  Can't wait.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards