Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Makeup?

I am looking for some suggestions for wedding makeup in the Hershey area. I am hoping to not spend a ton but want it professionally done. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks!

Re: Makeup?

• Options
    My hair stylist, Lauren Stunk, works at Elle Salon in Mechanicsburg, PA. She also does airbrush makeup. She has been featured on the area's wedding show for both. She is really great to work with (she does my cut and color every 8 weeks) and really listens to what you want done. She will be doing both my hair and makeup for my wedding in May and she will travel to your site too (not sureif there are certain requirements for this or not). Definitely give her call/meet with her, I think she's great! I will PM her info and my name to you if you want. GoodLuck!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That would be great - thank you!
  • Options
    I used Face the Occasion/Jill Fulop and loved her. 

My hair stylist, Melissa McHugh also does makeup, but I only used her for hair (which I loved), so I can't speak for her makeup skills.

Patricia Solis is also mentioned on here a lot, she was the most expensive of everyone I considered though.
  • Options
    I used Patricia Solis and she was worth every penny.  She did give me a bridal package because It was 7 of us.  I was the only one that had airbrush, everyone else in my bridal party had traditional. 
    Melissa did my hair, but Patricia handled everything.  Melissa does hair for Patricia also. 
  • Options
    Don't skimp on makeup if you can toss in a little extra.  Trish Solis is by far the top choice in my opinion!  She does amazing work, ensures perfection, and is a heck of a nice person!  I can't wait for her to do my makeup in January and see the creation again that she does for the rest of the bridal ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards