New York-Long Island

LI/NYC Photographer for under $3000?

Can anyone recommend a photographer that won't cost more than $3000?  Or is that completely unrealistic for this geographic area? 

Re: LI/NYC Photographer for under $3000?

• lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe that Dante Williams is under $3000 and his photos are gorgeous!  He is based in Manhattan but I would think that he would go to LI too.

HTH!
    Lucy
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was $3500 but we got a lot of stuff... You could probably get him for less.

Check www.tandtstudios.com contact Hal. He's great! And he already did our engagement pics and they came out awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Ariana Studios, I got a package for just under 3000. Of course it all depends on what you want but they'll work with you
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used ADA Studio inc. I got a lot and paid around 3000. They are in LI too. My pics came out gorgeous too:-)
  • LauraAndrew23LauraAndrew23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa Marie Photograohy in Rocky Point is who we are using and we are paying under 3000, including taxes. I have some other referrals for her and I love her work!
  • Knot JustineKnot Justine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is from out of town, but even with her travel fees she is extremely reasonable. Her name is Megan Lange, and her company is Lime Green Photography. Plus, she is really sweet and has been great to work with so far!
  • Brwnsugar09Brwnsugar09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using Janelle Brooke Photography and she is absolutely wonderful!!!  She is extremely flexible and will work with your budget.  Her work is absolutely outstanding and she's extremely professional and a pleasure to work with.  Everyone is still raving about our engagement pics we used for our save-the-dates a few months back, and I can't wait for my wedding!!!

• bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried posting on craigslist? There are some really talented people out there willing to give amazing deals but of course you do have to be very careful and do a lot of research on the individuals
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards