Washington-Seattle

friday: rant/rave

we've been late on these the last few weeks, and plus, as long as i've been on TK, i've never actually started one of these----

and go.
♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.

Re: friday: rant/rave

• jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rant: i've been so ridiculously busy both at home and at work that sleep has been low on the priority list and i'm starting to pay for it with venti coffees. i start a new job (same company) on monday, and i have no idea what i'm really supposed to be doing....but i know it has to do with the government and military airplanes, and if i make mistakes, i, personally (and not the company) can be held accountable for it and imprisoned. i'm nervous...everybody says i'll do fine, but i'm scared shtless.

rave: i've had an awesome week, spent with awesome friends. weekdays are usually sort of mundane, but i've had an event each day this week that has been amazing. i have another fun-filled day planned for today, and my brother will be in town for his 30th bday this weekend, as well as my niece and nephews birthday party this weekend, and overall, i just love life. and jenny gg.

• edited December 2011
    Rant: It's been an extremely busy week with wedding planning, packing to move this weekend, and work life. Still a little concerned about the whole invitations things going out so late but trying to prepare beforehand so they are already to go. Hadn't had a nightmare in a while but last night had a horrible wedding nightmare.

Rave: My FI's ring came in last night and we're going to get it this weekend. Sunday we're having our drafts for fantasy football. I'm pretty excited since I won last year! :D
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I have been so exhausted mentally and physically this week.  Yesterday was insane, and I'm worried with how my e-pics will end up.  I felt so stressed out, and Jenny kept asking me question after question, and I just wanted to run away and crawl into bed Cry  I know she just wanted more input, but I wished she could have directed more Q's to FI and put less pressure on me.  It didn't rain during our e-pics (THANK GAWD, I spent the first half of the day FREAKING out about the weather), but I didn't hear from Jenny until after Noon which so did not help calm me down.  I still feel so jumbled and confused, and I think I'm getting sick from all the stress.

Rave:  I have liked all of Jenny's photos that I've seen in her blog, so I have high hopes that ours will also have good results.

Rave:  I loved my hair and makeup yesterday.  It was my last "Blond hurrah" moment, so I played up the bimbo element all that I could.  I'm going back to being brunette for the wedding, so I'll be all sweet and demure then... just wanted to get my skank on Wink
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm on the BC shot and it's coming up on the month where I go in for it so my period is trying to break through and it HURTS! My back and all sorts of things are acting up, not to mention my biitch level.

Rave: Get a free weekend with nothing but one obligation. I love that. Gonna sleep and pig out on ice cream. ;)
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    RANT: Ugh, my brother's wife just told him she wants a divorce. He's devastated. I'm ticked because I don't feel like she ever put effort in to that marriage and has always been firmly under the thumb of her family (so much that they ALWAYS came first before hubby and his needs/desires). I'm also worried because she seems totally the type who might just be a b*tch and go after everything.

RAVE: Had friends over Wednesday night and we had lots of fun testing some recipes and then eating the results.

RAVE: Going "strippering" tonight!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KST is this the SIL with the problem with the boat?

• edited December 2011
    Rant: Too many social obligations the next month. I just want a Saturday to myself. Is that so hard to ask? Rave: DH and my 6 month wedding anniversary today! Going to daniel's broiler tonight for dinner. I am really excited.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: It's always the same for me...broke.  I only get paid once a month and by about this time...no mo' money for me.  Also, I've been bustin a move on my workouts recently but not seeing results....bah.

Rave: Finished and ordered STDs, picked BM dresses, and moving forward.  It feels good.  I have a trip to Seaside, OR alone with FI next weekend to look forward to. 
  • edited December 2011
    RANT: I'm so tired of this stupid cast boot on my foot, and being on crutches, and it hasn't even been a week. This is going to be a very long 6 weeks :(.

RAVE: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the photographer we found. It's slightly more than we were budgeting for it, but we're saving money on the venue, and I'm willing to scrimp on other places as well! ALL of her pictures were breathtaking. And I felt so comfortable with her, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    RANT: Today is the LAST friday of my summer vacation! Back to work Monday, but only 9 months until next summer!

RAVE: FI and I adopted a puppy this week! We already have a spaniel/terrier mix named Lucy. She's a crazy dog who loves to play, so we adpoted a puppy to keep her company! Her name is Fiona, and she's also a spaniel/terrier mix. We think she is around 5 months old :o)

Edited to Add: Oh also, RAVE: My awesome personal trainer has made me a deal where he will give me one free hour-long session each week if I can lose two pounds per week, for now. I guess it's a pre-wedding gift he's giving me. So far, so good... down 3 pounds this week!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    RANT: We have 2 Gms that have gone MIA now....JC I really dont like FIs friends!!

RAVE: I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!
    For Sale Bio

Updated 10/4/10 image

• edited December 2011
    Jennlin - sorry, bad knottie and wasn't on again all weekend. Yes, that SIL.

fancynewrebbeca - cute new goggie!!!!!!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards