April 2013 Weddings

What are you super excited for?

At this point in your planning, what are you the most excited for as far as the details you're planning?

For example, i'm really excited that we're using a historic (1925) old town loft as our wedding venue, and that his mom wants to be involved and help with the planning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What are you super excited for?

• losing 10 pounds and going dress shopping!! :)  :):) that first moment putting on a dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am excited for it to be over with. I get stressed just thinking about planning. ugh!
  • I am excited for so many elements, I am excited to see how it all works together, I am excited to see what dress I end up with, I am excited to change my last name... but I have to be completely honest... I am a picture person. I am MOST excited to see how the pictures look after everything is OVER!
    Anniversary
  • I'm super excited to have it happen! We booked our venue, & just seeing how everything comes together will be super exciting :)  

I think I'm especially looking forward to the honeymoon...... :D exercise & water here I come! lol 
  • im excited to see my first niece who isn't even walking yet be our flower girl!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm mostly excited for dress shopping, and then the day to happen! I've been with FI for 9 years so its about time!! Also what jmlee said about photos. I looove pictures, I can't wait to see the day from someone elses eyes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm excited to see the end result :) And I'm extremely excited for the honeymoon! I don't know where it will be yet but it's going to be intense :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards