New York-New York City

Wedding Salon Show NYC April- Who's going?

Has anyone been to this show? I want to go but the tickets are kinda expensive and I'd have to cancel a shift at work.
I went to another smaller show and it had the worst vendors I've ever seen.....any input would be much appreciated about this one or any others you could suggest.

xo

M.S.

Re: Wedding Salon Show NYC April- Who's going?

• alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there was a thread about this a couple weeks back. This show was awful and a chaotic madhouse. There's also lots of promo codes floating around the web so def don't spend money on tickets if you're planning to attend.

The best bridal show is the New York Weddings event at metropolitan pavillion and that's on April 7th. I recommend that one highly. I went last year and I'm going again even though I already have most of my vendors just cause it was really fun.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • BrideStillerBrideStiller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Alison, thanks for the info!
    I'll definitely check out the New York Weddings one. I tried searching for the thread but couldn't locate it, if you remember offhand the link or a keyword I'd still be interested in checking it out.
    No biggie if you can't
    Thanks again and good luck with the pending nuptials!!
  • BrideStillerBrideStiller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops! Ignore me, I found it.
  • lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ITA with Allison!  I went to the show last year and it was WAY to crowded!  I could barely talk with any vendors and it was a pain in the rear to try to walk through the crowd :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards