Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: Deleted

• The Museum of Biblical Art in Dallas is right next to North Park Mall and we had a retirement party there. They said they have weddings there all the time and it is BEAUTIFUL and we had a great retirement party.
    I have NO idea how much they cost, but it is a great space.
    GL!
  • I looked into Fort Worth Community Arts Center and Artspace III, both in/near downtown Fort Worth. Both were really affordable venues (and let you BYOB / bring in your own caterer).

Artspace III is primarily an outdoor venue (if you google it, you can find images from other wedding receptions held there to get a feel for it) but the galleries are available as the rain backup plan.
  • When we were first looking my Mom contacted 1111 Dragon Street Gallery because a caterer friend of hers said they had used it for an event. The price was great, but I don't remember what it was. The only thing is you have to bring everything in, but it's a great blank space.

It also looks like they finally have a website up with video! http://www.1111studiogallery.com/

The only reason we didn't go that route because my fiance (Now hubby) didn't like the art gallery idea.

Good luck!
  • The Modern in Ft Worth is really nice!  Also the Dallas Museum of Art in Downtown Dallas.  Artspace 111 is REALLY pretty nice and would work well for that amount of people!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker TnE0217
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards