Florida-West Coast

Wedding Video song suggestions

Bleh, I'm at a total loss!

I need to send our videographer 2 more song sugestions for our video. Apparently he's using our actual first dance song, and the othe song we put in was "Somewhere over the rainbow/What a wonderful world"by Israel Kamakawiwo/ole.

We'd really appreciate any other suggestions however! I'm having a hard time wondering if we should pick songs that flow together, or if it doesnt really matter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding Video song suggestions

• edited December 2011
    I don't think you have to pick anything that flows together, your videographer should be able to incorporate the songs you pick in a way that works with your video.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_wedding-video-song-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:09bd42c6-175c-4243-b8e8-0e0869561920Post:0d758b45-75af-4967-a52a-627f682c180d">Re: Wedding Video song suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think you have to pick anything that flows together, your videographer should be able to incorporate the songs you pick in a way that works with your video.
    Posted by aallenba[/QUOTE]
    Ok thanks, I wasnt worried until a friend mentioned that and then I went "crap! what if my songs are all weirdly different!?"

Anywho, we picked that Black Eyed Peas song "I Got a Feeling" for the reception  part of the video, so we just need one more suggestion. I'm thinking a sweet poppy song....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards