Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Wedding Night hotel suggestions

Hey Ladies!  Does anyone have any good suggestions for hotels to stay at on the wedding night?  Our wedding is at The Farm at South Mountain, so somewhere within 20 minutes of the venue would be great.  Looking for a place that has good "just married" perks and/or a nice honeymoon suite.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Night hotel suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure about the perks, but some nice ones nearby are the Arizona Grand and The Buttes (I think it's a Marriott).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Royal Palms is gorgeous, The Phoenician, The Ritz Carlton, The Firesky... just a few suggestions :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at The Sanctuary on our wedding night, it was amazing!  They upgraded up to a beautiful and huge suite, the had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room, and when we went to breakfast in the morning they brought us out a dessert with "Congratulations" written in chocolate on it.  I also went to the bar the night before the wedding with some of my girlfriends (after the rehersal dinner) and they gave me free champagne there :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  These are all great suggestions.  I've started contacting all of them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Let us know where you end up booking :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards