Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Cleveland Area DJs - The DJ Crew

I just saw these guys at my best friend's wedding last weekend, and they did a great job!  They weren't too pushy with the bride and groom in terms of "timelines," and they kept the dance floor filled!  I have booked them for my own wedding this coming May!  

Re: Cleveland Area DJs - The DJ Crew

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_cleveland-area-djs-the-dj-crew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:ac4b84b5-f825-4b5d-8fd1-f55753b18062Post:2fb7ccae-9e1e-4208-a059-e1765b07c7c1">Cleveland Area DJs - The DJ Crew</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just saw these guys at my best friend's wedding last weekend, and they did a great job!  They weren't too pushy with the bride and groom in terms of "timelines," and they kept the dance floor filled!  I have booked them for my own wedding this coming May!  
    Posted by EPlaso[/QUOTE]

<div>I edited your post.  It's against the terms of service for these boards to solicit for yourself. </div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck with your planning and have a happy wedding day!</div><div>
    </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards