South Carolina
Options

Greenville Price Ranges

Hi does anyone out there know the average price range for:officiantDJcakeinvitationsflowersfavors We are getting married in the Greenville SC area- any feedback is greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks!

Re: Greenville Price Ranges

• Options
    MollyW318MollyW318 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a little bit of information.  I did email Dahlia about floral prices and she told me it averages around $1500 for ceremony and reception.  For officiant I am paying $300 which includes ceremony, consultations and rehearsal.  Also, the DJ we booked charges a flat fee.  We're paying $650 for reception and $50 for him to do the ceremony music but I believe he told us it had gone up this year to $700 for a reception (no time limit or overtime charges).  We haven't gone to get our cake yet, we're making cookies for favors, and we found our invitations on etsy.com.  Hopefully something I've included helps you out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Officant: haven't researched because ours did it for free as our pastor
    DJ: I've seen $650-$800. $1500+ for a band
    Cake: $350-$700- Luckily my aunt(professional wedding cake maker) is doing mine for free as a wedding present.
    Invitations: can vary a lot because their are so many online options now. Also, craft stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc. carry them. Don't get too caught up in this. people will only throw them away.
    Flowers:My quote from Expressions is $1500 after delivery and taxes. You have a lot of options and can always negotiate. My original quote was $1000 more than my agreed price. I'm getting a lot of bang for the buck. I would def. recommend Expressions on Poinsett Highway.
    Favors:$280 for koozies my FI wanted. I got them online. You don't have to spend a ton in this area. It ranges a lot because you have so many options.

Hope this helps! If you need anything else let us know!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lilredz326lilredz326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a family friend do our centerpieces but Dahlias is awesome.  She takes your vision and make it come true.  My flowers were exactly what I wanted and beautiful.  We only paid $350 for all bridesmaid bouqets, my bouquet, hubby's boutineer, and all the flowers for the centerpieces.  I highly recommend her. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, we got our cake at publix on Woodruff road.  David is AMAZING and did every single thing I wanted.  AND...people RAVED about the cake!  Pricing was very reasonable.  We paid $150. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im posting my vender review this afternoon.  Feel free to check it out. 
  • Options
    champhechamphe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @liredz- How many people did you cake feed? That is an amazing price. I thought I got a great price on flowers at Costco but you got a much better deal at Dahlia's it seems. I'm getting all the flowers for ceremony and receptions (including bouquets, boutonierre's and corsages) for $600.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards