North Carolina-Outer Banks

Matt Cooper - DJ?

So our original guy, John Harper called back to let me know he was booked our day and he suggested his friend Matt Cooper. I think someone said you booked him. Anyone else? Any thoughts? John said they have a similar style

Re: Matt Cooper - DJ?

• Hi! We used Matt Cooper for our wedding 4/28/11. He was awesome - played a great mix of music, did a great job with my must-play and don't-play lists. He was also really flexible with us in terms of set up/ logistics. It poured at the beginning of our ceremony, but by the end of the night, it had cleared, and he seamlessly put the speakers outside so we could move the party out there. I definitely recommend him! 

We met with John Harper also and Matt and did think they had similar styles. 
  • We hired Matt Cooper for our wedding this September so I can let you know more after.. however I loved his laid back personality when we met him at the expo this past january.  He was also set up at the Pier House playing some music and he was very good at switching up the music for the crowd that was in their at the time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards