Connecticut

Mani/Pedi's in the Glastonbury/Wethersfield area???

Hey Ladies,

I'm looking for a place to make appointments for 5-6 people to get mani/pedi's before our rehearsal dinner on the 12th in the Glastonbury/Wethersfield area (Webb Barn Wedding).  I want a GOOD, HIGH QUALITY mani/pedi, that lasts, in a nice clean salon.  I know we've all gone the cheapest route before, but for the wedding and honeymoon, I want something that lasts over just the cheapest (although if they're cheap AND good, that's great too!).  It would also be great if they do Gel Manicure (BM asked, I know nothing about this!), and if they had enough Pedi chairs to accommodate the group, although if we're rotating around, it's not the end of the world if they don't, I just don't want it to take forever because they have one or two chairs for six people. TIA!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
137 image Invited to celebrate with us!
85 image Are ready to boogie down!
34 image Are party poopers!
18 image Can't Find their mailbox?

Re: Mani/Pedi's in the Glastonbury/Wethersfield area???

• edited December 2011
    Shampoo One. It's address actually is East Hartford, but it's really on Main St. in Glastonbury. They have redone the whole salon recently.  

Their website is brand new and so it's slow. http://www.shampooone.com/

Here's the link to their facebook page they have a few pictures up of the inside. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shampoo-One/151401801569891

It's not a cheapo place. It's a spa, not a nail salon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right next to the Webb Barn...Annie's (it's next to village pizza).  It's my favorite place in the world.  Ask for Brian.  He is the best.  They last and you get a spa mani/pedi for the price of a regular mani/pedi.  And they massage you the entire time.  It's $15 for a mani and $25 or $35 for pedi.

Honestly I send people there all the time and they won't go anyplace else after they have been.  They also do Gel.

(860) 529-0778
  • LaurenG1986LaurenG1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like nails by tina...it's on Welles st. in glastonbury in a little plaza...across the street from Whole Foods. They are very friendly there, and have a bunch of chairs and a lot of people working. Their manicures are about $12 and pedicures are $40, I believe. The place is very nice and clean. (860) 659-2068
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I really like Natural Nails, which is right next to the Whole Foods in Glastonbury.  They do the Gel Manicures there and I usually get the regular spa pedicure, which lasts about 2-3 weeks for me.
  • edited December 2011
    Ceci's in Glastonbury on New London Turnpike, good service, and I'm pretty sure there are enough chairs. Annie's in South Glastonbury is good too, my moms favorite.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards