Virginia

If you are looking for a affordable wedding videographer

My husband has a production company that has focused on sports and educational videos - he is a long timer at The Washington Post.  He is now using his journliastic talent to film and produce wedding videos.

Compared to most other videographers, he is affordable and will work within your budget to get you some filming even if you can't afford it all.  We understand, we had to skimp on a videograpger when we got married and I wish we put more value on it then.

He is available through the VA area and is looking to grow his client base.  You can see a clip of his work by clicking HERE and HERE.

For a quote email him what sort of coverage you want and what your budget is here bjkoub at yahoo dot com

Re: If you are looking for a affordable wedding videographer

• edited December 2011
    You can't advertise on this board.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, sorry, you can't advertise at all on these message boards. You should probably review the terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up. I have reported your post.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • daniella2727daniella2727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you are not suppose to advertise however I have been on the knot, nest and now using the bump since 2005 and I have always found some posts like the one I put up to be helpful.  In fact, several brides already contacted my husband bc of similar posts I listed.

Yes this is to advertise his service but it also from one former DC/VA knottie to another letting people know a vendor I would recommend.
  • edited December 2011
    If it offers any potential benefit to you, it's an advertisement.  Plain and simple. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_looking-affordable-wedding-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:33207a52-352c-42bb-9ee0-715dc7525dc8Post:b0f77152-91fa-4963-aa3f-93cf3c29c125">Re: If you are looking for a affordable wedding videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know you are not suppose to advertise however I have been on the knot, nest and now using the bump since 2005 and I have always found some posts like the one I put up to be helpful.  In fact, several brides already contacted my husband bc of similar posts I listed. Yes this is to advertise his service but it also from one former DC/VA knottie to another letting people know a vendor I would recommend.
    Posted by daniella2727[/QUOTE]

Per The Knot Community Rules that you agreed to:
    <strong>No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room</strong> -- it is neither allowed nor appreciated by the community.

It may be your husband running the show, but you're soliciting for him. It doesn't really matter how long you have been on here or how many other posts you have seen. It's not allowed.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards