Colorado-Denver
Options

LOOKING FOR: Inexpensive Flower Girl dresses

Does anyone have a good place, local or online, that carries inexpensive flower girl dresses?  We need two dresses, one for a (small-ish) 5 yr old and the other for her 2 yr old sister.  We just want white dresses that we can attach a sash to (already have the sashes as we  thought we already had the dresses, but those did not pan out).  Any thoughts, suggestions, or pointers would be outstanding.  Thank you!

Re: LOOKING FOR: Inexpensive Flower Girl dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i know target carries a lot of cute little dresses

really any "little girl" stores, care lots and lots of dresses.....you'll be able to find something
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was window shopping on eBay for a while, but then my mom decided to make our FG dress.  Here's the eBay store I was looking at.  Great prices!

http://stores.ebay.com/ForALittleAngel

Good luck!
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah try ebay.  I found tuxes for my ringbears for cheap and they are so cute and were cheap!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    latty27latty27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a wedding outlet in Castle Rock and they had some cheap flower girl dresses, this way the girls can try them on before you buy them. I had a few bad experiences on Ebay with our flower girls dress so be careful if you do the ebay thing. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if youve got time you can look at easter dresses too. theres a site called  www.girlsdressonline.com I ran across that has some pretty cute fancier dresses too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards