New York

Syracuse Florists

Hi everyone!  My name is Katie and we are getting married July 9 2011

I am having trouble deciding between florists...

I went and met with 3 last weekend. Creative Florists in Liverpool, Backyard Garden Florists in Fayetville, and Whistlestop in Fayetville.

I didn't love creative florists and he was having a hard time taking my descriptions and putting them to life. He had too many of his own thoughts and they overpowered mine.

I liked both Backyard Garden and Whistlestop. They prices are very close and I am having trouble deciding.. can anyone give me some advice on who to go with???

Thanks!
Photobucket

Re: Syracuse Florists

• krisstyk1224krisstyk1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you tell me what you ordered flowers etc/ and what price you were quoted
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of Backyard garden but i have heard a lot of good things from whistlestop
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about any of your options but I will throw in there that we are using St. Agnes Florist in Syracuse and I've been extremely happy with them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  I also met with Creative Florist but i met with a lady that works there.  She was extremely helpful and I know she was going to be on vacation and if I remember right it was around this time so you might want to give them another try.  I did not end up going with them but she was very nice and very helpful when i met her.  I ended up going with a florist in Cicero, Lotts o flowers... very very nice and reasonable prices.  She showed me some of her work for a wedding that she was getting ready for and it looked great.  She was also very helpful in making suggestions and keeping a budget in mind.  So if you are not overwhelmed with florists then I would take a peek at them and maybe even set up a consultation with her.  :0)
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome everyone!!! Thank you for yoru help!
    Photobucket
  • smdolan18smdolan18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    I am actually using Creative Florists....I met with Angela and she is wonderful.  She is the one who makes the flowers and listened to my wants while also giving me some great ideas.  Their prices are very reasonable, too, as they work with your budget.  You might want to give them another try!:)
  • edited December 2011
    Has anyone ever gone to a grocery store, like Price Chopper? I have heard so many good things about them. I think they were at the last bridal show I went to and the work was impressive
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards