North Carolina-Outer Banks

Accessories - Flower Girl, Ring Bearer, etc.

Has anyone checked out the Seaside Allure collection for accessories such as the ring bearer pillow and flower girl basket?  I really love the designs, but it seems a bit expensive since I would only be using it once.    http://www.daisy-days.com/sealweco.html 

What about the brides who are getting married in April/May?  Have you purchased these accessories with a beach theme that you would want to get rid of after the wedding?  This could probably go on the wedding classifieds board, but its easier to check with the other OBX brides first!  (plus nobody is as snippy on here as some of the other boards).

Thanks!!

Re: Accessories - Flower Girl, Ring Bearer, etc.

• edited December 2011
    We have a flower girl and a ring dog.  The florist is making us a headband with fresh flowers for my flower girl and I am making her a sand pail with petals to throw.  I'm going to just tie some ribbon in the pail for her and she's good to go. Our dog is acting as our ring bearer.  I am making her a collar that has a bunch of flowers on it (i'm using fake because I know she'll just roll around on it), and we are attaching a ribbon and tieing the rings to it.  We are also putting her in a white harness and leash that we bought on Etsy. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards