Ohio-Columbus
Options

Photobooth- Inexpensive?

We are looking for a photobooth for our wedding. All that I found online were around $1,000 and the cheapest so far is $650 (affordablephotbooths.com) for 4 hrs. Does anyone know of anything cheaper?

Re: Photobooth- Inexpensive?

• Options
    OSU2010OSU2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I searched HIGH and LOW for a cheap photobooth, and the cheapest I found was the $650 for 4 hours at Red Eye Photobooths that u mentioned, so that's who we went with. My only other idea is to make SURE you go to the Vets memorial bridal show in january, because sometimes the photobooth companies will take $100 or $200 off if you sign up there. (Or if not, they may be more willing to negotiate in person at the show.) GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We're using Clix Photo Booths.  www.clixphotobooths.com
    Although they have a deal with our photographer so we're getting it for cheaper, their packages start at $595.  GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    emsrdh03emsrdh03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_photobooth-inexpensive?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:2937431f-b4bc-4e39-95d8-440b0d0d737aPost:f3bd757b-2ed3-4789-b20d-a6de694206f0">Re: Photobooth- Inexpensive?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're using Clix Photo Booths.  <a href="http://www.clixphotobooths.com" rel="nofollow">www.clixphotobooths.com</a> Although they have a deal with our photographer so we're getting it for cheaper, their packages start at $595.  GL!
    Posted by camarogirlj[/QUOTE]

We used Clix for our wedding and I was very impressed with their prices.  Especially getting married on New Year's Eve, I expected the worst.  All the guests loved it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards