July 2013 Weddings

Music Suggestion Needed :)

After comparing prices of a DJ…all out of our price range…we have decided to use our IPod. We downloaded an app called Wedding DJ and making our own playlist. I have fallen in love with this app and it saved us over $1500.

Now, I need help. Both my fiancé and I have very unique taste in music and know that most people will not like what we listen to. I need suggestion on music…Anything will help Wink

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot

Re: Music Suggestion Needed :)

• I highly suggest googleing top 100 wedding songs. Or even billboard charts and pick what you both like..you dont have to stick with traditional wedding music, though it would be nice if you have any older guests.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_music-suggestion-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e08d6697-b67a-4c92-b295-427b0cede8a3Post:8cd40f6f-7716-4724-b0f2-a2c8d18ca344">Re:Music Suggestion Needed :</a>:
    [QUOTE]I highly suggest googleing top 100 wedding songs. Or even billboard charts and pick what you both like..you dont have to stick with traditional wedding music, though it would be nice if you have any older guests.
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Took the words right out of my mouth! 

</div>
  • In Response to Re:Music Suggestion Needed ::[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Music Suggestion Needed ::I highly suggest googleing top 100 wedding songs. Or even billboard charts and pick what you both like..you dont have to stick with traditional wedding music, though it would be nice if you have any older guests.Posted by Getting2VowelsTook the words right out of my mouth!nbsp; Posted by WalkersFurMama[/QUOTE]

Thats cause we're besties lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards