November 2012 Weddings

Pinterest...

Is anyone else addicted to Pinterest? What are some of your favorite ideas you've found?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pinterest...

• I can't stop pinning!
  • So funny, we just had a long discussion about Pinterest on our FB page (feel free to PM me or ChristineM to join).  I discovered Pinterest a while ago but I didn't get it, so I didn't join.  My sister explained it to me last weekend and I've been pinning away all week.  Love it!  I especially like that you can click on a pin of food and you'll be taken to the recipe!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • lls31 - Sent you a PM :)

I've gotten so many ideas for our wedding...maybe to many because now I'm having a hard time deciding after seeing so many awesome things!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love love love pinning!  Lots of great ideas on there! 
  • I'm trying to stop myself from pinning (or at least staying away from the Wedding catergory) becuase it's making me overwhelmed! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Same here - I LOVE it!  Great ideas - especially for wedding cakes!
  • I discovered pinterest only a week before I got engaged so once I became a bride-to-be pinterest wedding planning was in full affect. Now I really don't have much of a life haha I kid, but seriously, I can't remember what I did on the internet before this. I have found HUNDREDS of ideas on there, so many I have to organize what to do with them all. Almost all the decor in my wedding will be DIY, all thanks to pinterest :) my sister/moh says I need to take a pinning chill pill though because I have begun to have these crazy wedding nightmares this week (10 months out from my wedding!!) and she says it's because I'm on pinterest too much haha

Here's my favorite pinterest idea http://dosfamily.com/2011/01/lace-lamp/ I'll be making several of these, haven't tried it yet but I'm working on collecting the lace doilies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards