California-Northern

Linens, anyone?

Does anyone know where I can find banquet style table cloths? I want something with a print... My venue offers the plain white but I want something a little different. Any leads? I'm also on a budget so I want to keep the rental at up to $300 for 10 tables. Thanks everyone!

Re: Linens, anyone?

• edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I would type in wedding linens ca and see all the rental companies who come up.
    I really like this one http://www.classeparty.com/products_linens_polysolids.asp
    Classy party rentals has many types of solid and printed, even damask patterns.  You could even go with a solid, then do a table runner with a print on it.  You can buy your own fabric for the table runner and use an iron on tape that hides the edges to DIY.
    I'm a local florist in Sac and I will travel up to 100 miles to set up a wedding.  Please contact me if you are still searching for a great wedding florist at great pricing. 
    I make everything to order...so you get exactly what you want.
    Good luck,
    Tracy Gibbons with Budding Events
    916-361-1885
    gibbons.tracy@att.net
    www.buddingevents.com
  • edited December 2011
    What city are you in or near?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Have you thought about doing runners over the white tableclothes?  That would be more budget friendly, and probably easier to find (or make if you're crafty!!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kimierkkimierk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.latavola.com
    The Nuovo come in soooo  many colors and are a nice heavy fabric. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Don't rent! Buy them from tableclothsfactory.com ... they offer a variety of sizes, cheaper than more rentals AND you can always resell them and get some of your money back after the day!  We bought all our linens from there and they were AMAZING quality for the price and came on time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards