Florida-South Florida

poll ala mtv

I'm watching MTV and "When I was 17" is on.

So, tell us: What were you doing at 17?

Oh! And include what year it was!
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: poll ala mtv

• edited December 2011
    oh man.. 

I was a misfit with pink hair.  totally bad news.... and dating a 24 year old. Yikes! so glad that I change. Seriously. I thank God.
  • edited December 2011
    Lol. It was 2001/2002 ... last year of HS. I was soooooooooooooooo jesery shore I wore abercrombie polos with popped collars ... had fake nails .... and hair for days. omg i look at those pictures and die a little :x i didnt get in any trouble and was barely in school (which was wicked nice!) cuz i was a competitive athlete. lol hilarious. i wish i had a picture on here!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    17....crap....junior/senior year....i was well...a llittle adventurous well say.  Totally rebellious, sneaking out, hanging with boys, completely a brat. Spoiled rotten. Drinking partying skipping school...Basically...A NIGHTMARE!!!! Poor parents!!!!
  • bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO to all of you!

I had just been here for a year and trying to adjust to the crazy americans in my class (no offense!) =P 
  • edited December 2011
    stacey - you were an OHHS 2002er, right?
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    It was '99 and I had just finished my junior year. I was a complete nerd! I kept to myself alot and I was closest to my dad. I was a hostess at Outback Steakhouse and my best freind and I would just drive all over NJ cause we were bored...
    They were the good ol days! No responsibility, small bills and I got my first Bf then...lol
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm ok... it was 1996.. I was a Junior/Senior in HS. I had fake nails, big curly hair and hung out on Deer Park Avenue on Long Island. I constantly fought with my mom and worked at Pizza Hut. I had a bf at the time but because of DPA I wasn't always, how you say... faithful. LOL.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    oh wow i was a nightmare too lol..17 and def with the wrong crowd..totally CHONGALICIOUS! LOL...yes i gelled my LOOONG hair and did my nails with funky colors and had dark lip liner...and well u know hung with oh so great ppl..lol..had my first serious bf...that turned out "great" lol...but they were fun i guess...i do feel bad for my moms too hahaha... btw it was 1999-2000.
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha. total opposite of everyone here. it was 2001. I was an honor student, ROTC first sgt, and cheerleader. Spent weekends with my hs sweetheart or clubbing at the Bounce in ATL (ala Ludacris's Move Bitch video) I had bursts of anger and freaked out my friends at times, but overall was a "good girl"
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in senior year 01-02, dating my FI, skipped school, fought with parents, partied. I worked at Sal's Italian Restuarant and didnt care about anything else in the world but FI and myself. haha I wore Express, A&F clothing. hahaha ahhh the memories!!!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol @ these stories!!

When I was 17 it was my ending Junior and Senior year of HS (2001-2002). I was a teeny 95pound cheerleader working part time at Boston Market! I was completely obsessed with the Backstreet Boys!! OMG My walls were completely covered!! AJ was the apple of my eye... loved that "BAD BOY" thing he had going on. lol I wasn't a wild child though. My parent's kept a pretty tight curfew with me. But on occasion... there was a bit of drinking, never too much since I had to be home by midnight.
  • odiloveslegosodiloveslegos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was seventeen FI and I were in our first year of dating going to Dolphin Mall and Sunset for dates for the first half (my junior year of high school.)  The second half was when we started long distance and I was still a senior.  So the latter part sucked.  But I will share a funny story: the summer before he went away we weren't allowed to be along unless we went on dates (my parents are super Cuban) so we would go get "ice cream" which really meant we'd go to Braddock's parking lot and make out for hoursss.  Aww young love <3
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://miami.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_poll-ala-mtv?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:c9cabf90-33b8-414c-90b0-749517aee749Post:e563c10b-b8f3-46c1-b41b-c1f5008c0b7a">Re: poll ala mtv</a>:
    [QUOTE]whats OOHS?
    Posted by xVWx[/QUOTE]

Olympic Heights High School...OHHS LOL
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://miami.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_poll-ala-mtv?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:c9cabf90-33b8-414c-90b0-749517aee749Post:347f28a4-6e7e-43da-aa6b-ed02a5e44bc7">Re: poll ala mtv</a>:
    [QUOTE]stacey - you were an OHHS 2002er, right?
    Posted by TtotheG[/QUOTE]

Si senorita...LOL

haha Just remembered something POSITIVE...I played on the varsity girls flag football team!! =)
  • edited December 2011
    LOL I'm so glad to see I wasn't the only 17 year old pain in the arse!

It 1999, I was a Senior..skipped school almost everyday,..spoiled brat....spent most of my time at the mall either hanging out or working....snuck out constantly.....was dating a 23 year old...and a 19 year old....lol and met my Fiance and left them all...and  moved to South Florida

ahh the memories lol
  • edited December 2011
    Wow. When I was 17 it was 1990 and I was the biggest bitch there was. I stayed up all night on the phone, talked back to my mother something terrible, and was over all just a pain in the arse. I was a loner in school, was in the marching band, and had no friends. I spent most of my time with my boyfriend and did what I could to avoid home because my parents were in the process of a divorce. I never want to go back there again. That was a scary place for me.
  • edited December 2011
    It was 1999/2000 i was in my junior year. I was president of my youth group, preparing for the 1999 figure skating florida open,hung out at incredible ice with my figure skating friends, preparing for the SATs and my trip to poland/israel. never got in trouble/never skipped school. the all around good girl.
  • edited December 2011
    stacey... just goes to show how big our graduating class was. lol we never even met! so crazzyyy.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes crazy is right!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards